Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Welcome to STRATA Communications & Media (formerly Word4Word PR & Branding Services).


I write.

I have been writing creatively and professionally for over 20 years, both for personal projects and in my professional employment.  I have conducted numerous interviews with members of the fashion and design industries. My love for the creative comes through in the stories, essays and poetry that I write. Through the use of Press Releases and interviews I promote the creativity of others in my field. Authorship has become one of the fastest growing trends among today's entrepreneurs next to lifestyle coaching and PR Consultation.  I know what the power of words can do and I truly believe the old adage "the pen is mightier than the sword." I believe the pen is the sword used to initiate real change.

Strata Communications and Media is my outlet for publishing my work and for promoting through interviews and articles, the works of others like me. And I am genuinely interested in what you do because I do it myself. 

I appreciate the power of the written word.  Both yours and mine.

                               STRATA Communications & Media                             

586-604-6050


No comments:

Post a Comment